This is a Pain-Free Solution because it works, causes no discomfort during treatment, and there are no known side effects. This is the most powerful non-invasive pain treatment, and the results can be permanent or long-lasting.
During High Dose Laser Therapy, you often feel a deep, gentle warmth as your body responds to the light. Treatments take just a few minutes, while the therapeutic effect continues to soothe and heal long after you leave the office. Read more about LaserMD in the news
Types of Pain That Can Be Helped by Laser Therapy
Your Laser Pain Relief Treatments
The Pain Relief & Healing Powers of Lasers
The Science of Laser Stimulation
What is Laser Stimulation?
Laser Stimulation Increases ATP
One of the most important chemicals in the body is ATP, which is the primary molecule for intracellular energy transfer. Laser Stimulation of mitochondria increases ATP, which increases cellular energy levels and metabolic activity, and may be responsible for many of Deep Tissue Laser Treatment benefits.
Accelerates Tissue Repair and Healing, While Decreasing Fibrous Scarring
Laser Stimulation can achieve this remarkable double-positive healing effect through these mechanisms:
- Increased ATP.
- Reduced inflammation due to reduced interleukin 1, accelerated leukocytic activity, and stabilized cell membranes.
- New blood vessel formation & vasodilation, due to increased nitric oxide, increased serotonin, and decreased histamine.
- Increased collagen synthesis.
- Increased activity of reparative cells such as fibroblasts, chondrocytes, osteocytes and macrophages.
Pain Reduction from Local Analgesia
- Increased nitric oxide.
- Decreased bradykinin.
- Decreased activity of C-fiber afferent pain activity.